• Design, build and installation of safety guards and fences
• Design, build and installation of safety control system
• Interlocks, Key Exchange, Light Curtains, Safety Scanners
• Machine Risk Assessment and Hazard Analysis BS EN 62061 and BS EN ISO 13849-1
• Line integration including programmable safety systems to allow line sections to be be made safe whilst others can operate
• Safe low speed and safe torque off systems
Machine Safety Engineering should be carried out at the beginning of a project with the clear objective of making machines as safe as possible whilst making sure they are as productive and flexible as can be.
We offer a range of products that have safety integrated as one of their core design features such as the ABB AC500-S PLC, Allen Bradley GuardPLC 1600, Allen Bradley GuardLogix, Allen Bradley SmartGuard and Pilz PnozMulti as well as providing traditional hard wired safety systems - so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your machine safety needs.